2018 RBYA Committee Election
Welcome to the RBYA Elections page. We are thrilled for your interaction in the elections process. The committee is always ready to serve the youth of the RBA Churches youth.
Elections will take place at the 2018 RBA Convention in Atlanta, Ga on the Saturday morning event:
Time: 9 am – 1 pm
September 1, 2018
Location: First Romanian Baptist Church
RBA Convention info:
more info coming soon…
- Official Convention Info
- Facebook Event
- Live Stream (coming soon)
List of Candidates Confirmed/Seconded: (click here to support or object)
Will be added as candidates are nominated and seconded.
If you cannot make it to the convention to vote, put your vote for the candidates through the absentee ballot.
Elections process is as follows:
1. Someone nominates a person for a position (provided they meet the requirements – see below). They must confirm their willingness to serve by signing the commitment form!
2. That nominee needs to be seconded by a friend, giving reason for supporting or objection for nomination.
3. The nominee gets added to the candidates list after verification (commitment form submitted).
Who can be nominated?
Any baptized RBYA member who maintains a healthy relationship with the local church can nominate another RBYA member from a church affiliated with the Romanian Baptist Association.
Who can be a delegate?
Delegates are members of a Romanian Baptist church affiliated with the Romanian Baptist Association and chosen by their youth leader/pastor to represent their local church.
Read the FULL RBYA Election Process & Delegate Guidelines (PDF)
Deadline for submitting nominations: August 31 2017 11:59 AM EST
Role commitment forms:
Below you will find documents describing each role in the RBYA Committee:
These documents must be signed and submitted by nominees to become candidates. submit them to email@example.com by Aug 31, 2017
- Controller Position Description/Commitment
- President Position Description/Commitment
- Treasurer Position Description/Commitment
- Vice-President Position Description/Commitment
Contact: Click here to contact the webmaster with any issues. Specify “Elections” on the Subject line.